Friday 27 July 2007

The rain in Spain.


I was feeling kind of sulky at the thought of spending my summer in London, but they told me: "aah, don’t worry, summer in London is really pleasant." I am a gullible creature. I believed them.

We had this whole media frenzy about balmy floral buddings and the global melting of polar bears. A walking-talking circus because of two and a half miserable sunny hours in April.

But today, August is approaching with big soggy steps, the quacks have fled to warmer countries for their seasonal migration, leaving their Chemistry Kits behind- today, 27 July 2007, I am still waiting for summer.

Aquatic London is not a bestseller, it’s a vintage joke.

Give me my money back!



*Hagel's Holiday by Magritte


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it. I stayed a week there and I thought I was going to die a slow and soggy death.
A.